During this training you will learn everything you need to know about the core functionality in Skype for Business Server 2015. The core functionality includes all components in Skype for Business Server except Enterprise Voice.
This class is developed by Jens Nilsson and Henrik Garpenrud. Both of them are also working as consultants in the field bringing priceless experience in to the classroom.
In their work in the field they have helped organizations around the world in design, review and implement Skype for Business Server. They will share their experience freely in this class.
After class you will have a good understanding and practical experience of the following techniques:
- Skype for Business Server 2015 Overview
- Skype for Business Server 2015 Architecture
- Planning and Deploying Internal Roles of Skype for Business Server 2015
- Administering Skype for Business Server 2015, Users and Clients
- Planning and Deploying Conferencing
- Planning and Deploying External Access and Federation
- Planning and Deploying Mobility
- Planning and Deploying Monitoring and Archiving
- Planning and Deploying High Availability
- Planning and Deploying Disaster Recovery
- Planning a Migration or Upgrade from Lync Server 2010 and 2013
- Troubleshooting Skype for Business Server 2015