This class is not your average Microsoft class. This class is delivered by an Enterprise Client management Microsoft MVP who has been working with PowerShell and Configuration Manager for years and where only real life solutions matter. Throughout the class not only will you be brought to a whole new level of expertise, but also understand and be able to explain why your new knowledge is valuable to you and the entire organization. This is your ticket to the future of management and automation.
Learn how to automate and simplify your day to day management in Configuration Manager. All Configuration Manager Admins know that there are a lot of trivial tasks in Configuration Manager that we need to carry out almost every day or week or month, like deploying software updates, creating new packages, applications, and more. Doing all these tasks manually is time consuming, and prevents you from spending time on more valuable and innovative ideas and tasks. PowerShell is arguably the second native language for IT-PROs, and we believe that every single IT-PRO must use PowerShell to stay ahead of the curve.
This course teaches all the necessary techniques that you may need to know for managing your Configuration Manager environment. During the labs you will learn how to use the Configuration Manager PowerShell Module and how to build your own custom solutions. Kent Agerlund and Kaido Järvemets have developed this class based on years of experience of implementing and managing different sizes of Configuration Manager Environments.
After the class you will have production ready scripts that takes your daily Configuration Manager management to a whole new level!
At Course Completion
- Understand how to install and configure Configuration Manager Site System Roles
- Understand how to manage Configuration Manager with PowerShell daily. This includes:
o Software Updates
o Operating System Deployment
o Configuration Items
- Understand how to create custom tools for Configuration Manager
- Understand how to use Windows Management Instrumentation
- Understand how to manage the Configuration Manager Client
- Understand how to manage Configuration Manager remotely
- Understand how to create auditing scripts for Configuration Manager