A white-box security analysis of your code, based on broad experience in building secure and resilient systems. We perform code reviews of all types of software. We analyze web applications/services, IoT solutions, embedded systems, and mobile and desktop applications on a regular basis.
A code review provides
- A benchmark against common vulnerabilities like CWE/SANS Top 25 and OWASP Top 10
- Analysis of the third-party libraries and middleware used in your application (known as Software Composition Analysis)
- Accurate recommendations and feedback from our team of secure development experts
- Risks related to personally identifiable information (PII)
- Risks related to availability and scalability requirements as well as potential Denial-of-Service attacks
- Applied security awareness training for developers
Code reviews can be done iteratively as part of your SDLC
A first design review done at the beginning of a new project helps catch design mistakes as early as possible, sometimes even before any code has been written.
Our code review services can be completely integrated with your existing software development life cycle (SDLC), in order to keep track of the security level through your product’s life cycle. We often combine code reviews with our application security testing service.