- Cyber Security Summit 2019
- Infrastructure Summit 2018
- Modern Management Summit London 2018
- Seminar Windows Client and Server Spring Update
- Windows 10 Deployment - Virtual Summit
- 2020 The end of the (Windows 7) world webinar
- Emil Kvarnhammar speaks at Kubernetes Meetup
- Open ID Connect seminar
- Evening seminar about the end of host-based backup
- TrueSec experts representing at NIC Conference 2018
- Eveningseminar about Windows Server and Windows 10
- Datacenter & Cloud roadshow
- TrueSec at TechDays 2017
- The most important security event this year - Cyber Security Summit 2017
- Windows Cyber Security Road Trip with Hasain Alshakarti
- Next Generation of Windows Infrastructure
- Cybercrime of 2017 - a live demonstration with Marcus Murray at Dustin Expo
- Windows as a Service according to Mikael Nyström
- Deployment Road Show 2017
Cybercrime of 2017 - a live demonstration with Marcus Murray at Dustin Expo
New, harsh attack methods are rising and have become very difficult to detect using common antivirus software. With a live demonstration at Dustin Expo, Marcus will expose how cyber criminals plan and perform the attacks step-by-step.
As a participant, you will follow the cybercriminals first intrusion, how they then take over the attacked device and finally steal all your digital assets.
All seminars at Dustin Expo are free and no pre-registration is required!