- Cyber Security Summit 2019
- Infrastructure Summit 2018
- Modern Management Summit London 2018
- Seminar Windows Client and Server Spring Update
- Windows 10 Deployment - Virtual Summit
- 2020 The end of the (Windows 7) world webinar
- Emil Kvarnhammar speaks at Kubernetes Meetup
- Open ID Connect seminar
- Evening seminar about the end of host-based backup
- TrueSec experts representing at NIC Conference 2018
- Eveningseminar about Windows Server and Windows 10
- Datacenter & Cloud roadshow
- TrueSec at TechDays 2017
- The most important security event this year - Cyber Security Summit 2017
- Windows Cyber Security Road Trip with Hasain Alshakarti
- Next Generation of Windows Infrastructure
- Cybercrime of 2017 - a live demonstration with Marcus Murray at Dustin Expo
- Windows as a Service according to Mikael Nyström
- Deployment Road Show 2017
Tech Talk - Red Team Security
Get the Most Out of a Red Team Exercise!
One size does not fit them all and it is important to choose the right engagement for the right context. Do you want to know if your policies and routines are ready for real-world challenges? Are your investments in equipment and services paying out? Do you simply need more resources for security?
During this session, our experts Erik Wilhelmsson and Davide Girardi will guide you through when and how it is time to battle test your company with a Red Team exercise.