- Threat Intelligence Report 2021 is here!
- Swedish Companies Heavily Targeted by Cybercriminals – Attacks Have Tripled
- Truesec investing for success in the U.S.
- Svenska företag behöver rusta upp sitt cyberförsvar
- Truesec expands in the US – appoints Tomas Sjöström as CEO of Truesec Inc
- Truesec’s founder Marcus Murray at SVT about ransomware attacks against Swedish companies
- Marcus Murray interviewed on Swedish national television about the SolarWinds supply chain attack
- Truesec expands in Threat Intelligence – recruits Mattias Wåhlén from FRA
- Important information about upcoming event Truesec Insights!
- Chinese success app TikTok a golden resource for intelligence service
- Truesec defending customers against cyberthreats now as part of Microsoft Intelligent Security Association
- Truesec's experts are awarded exclusive title
- Swedish Cyber Threat Landscape Report 2020
- Azure expert, Fredrik Nilsson, joins Truesec Datacenter & Cloud Team
- Webinar with Cisco: Incident Management & Network
- Sign up for Truesec Tech Talk Webcast
- Due to Corona, Truesec supports the Emergency Services Sector
- Simon Binder at Microsoft meets Community!
- Truesec expert share stories from an intense 2019 at IAMCP Sweden meetup
- Mats Hultgren speaking about recent cyberattacks at Advitum
- Geek Week 2020
- Truesec Cyber Security Summit 2020
- SOC Operations Manager Daniel Edholm about being an enabler
- Meet Ted Molin, expert in cloud services and Office365 at TRUESEC
- Microsoft CISO event presenting Anna Averud and Hasain Alshakarti
- Truesec launches a new Threat Check Service
- We took the pulse on our Cyber Security Trainee Carlo Alberto Scola
- Davide Girardi is speaking about mainframe attacks at the Guide Share Europe 2019
- Simon Binder at Microsoft Ignite 2019
- Simon Binder Microsoft 365 expert at Truesec
- Johan Lindström the consultant manager with a different approach
- Anna Averud CEO of TRUESEC Group
- Connect with us at TechDays Sweden 2019
- TrueSec is proud to work beside these consecutive year Microsoft MVP Award recipients.
- Tim Davis joins TrueSec as a Senior Consultant
- Marcus Murray, co-founder of TRUESEC, comments US stepping up cyber offensive against Russia - "Similar attacks are being made against Sweden"
- TRUESEC's Marcus Murray on national TV, commenting the DDoS attack against the Social Democratic Party's homepage
- TrueSec hires 16-year Microsoft Veteran Steve Campbell
- Mega Geek Week 2019
- Meet us at TechDays in Sweden - October 23 - 25, 2018
- All of our seven (!) Microsoft MVPs are once again awarded 2018
- Meet TrueSec at MMS 2018
- Truesec acquires Digifort & platform for web-security automation
- TrueSec experts are presenting at Dustin Expo 2018
- Once again Microsoft Gold Partner - Windows and Devices
- Enterprise mobility expert Maurice Daly joins TrueSec
- TrueSec Invest AB sell their shares in Axelerate Solution AB
- Jakob Trusz boosts the penetration testing team at TrueSec
- Cyber Security Consultant Alexander Andersson
- TrueSec Development Team security software engineer Christoffer Sawicki
- Recorded presentations from TechDays 2017
- Nickolaj Andersen & Peter Löfgren speakers at SCUG.SE
- Penetration testers Davide Girardi & Erik Wilhelmsson joined TrueSec
- Invitation TrueSec Cyber Security Summit 2017
- Nickolaj Andersen, a brilliant MVP, fortifies TrueSec Deployment Team
- Fredrik Hagfjäll - a hungry code reviewer is onboard the development team
- Eliminate barriers in server and network management - TrueSec Case study
- Information about the global ransomware attack WannaCry
- Growing development team in Malmö
- Huge investment in cyber security in Karlskrona
All of our seven (!) Microsoft MVPs are once again awarded in 2018Published: 2018-07-02
We are very proud to announce that all our seven (!) Microsoft MVPs were once again awarded for their contributions in the IT Community.
If you don’t know what Microsoft MVPs are, according to the Microsoft website they “are community leaders who’ve demonstrated an exemplary commitment to helping others get the most out of their experience with Microsoft technologies. They share their exceptional passion, real-world knowledge, and technical expertise with the community and with Microsoft.”
If you want to get in contact with any (or all) of our MVPs, please use the “contact us” link on the bottom of the page. Here are our MVPs, and we also made a little video about them:
Read more about all of our Microsoft MVPs at their respective official MVP profile at Microsofts homepage: Johan Arwidmark, Hasain Alshakarti, Marcus Murray, Mikael Nyström, Markus Lassfolk, Maurice Daly and Nickolaj Andersen.