- Archive 2020
- SOC Operations Manager Daniel Edholm about being an enabler
- Meet Ted Molin, expert in cloud services and Office365 at TRUESEC
- Microsoft CISO event presenting Anna Averud and Hasain Alshakarti
- Truesec launches a new Threat Check Service
- We took the pulse on our Cyber Security Trainee Carlo Alberto Scola
- Davide Girardi is speaking about mainframe attacks at the Guide Share Europe 2019
- Simon Binder at Microsoft Ignite 2019
- Simon Binder Microsoft 365 expert at Truesec
- Johan Lindström the consultant manager with a different approach
- Anna Averud CEO of TRUESEC Group
- Connect with us at TechDays Sweden 2019
- TrueSec is proud to work beside these consecutive year Microsoft MVP Award recipients.
- Tim Davis joins TrueSec as a Senior Consultant
- Marcus Murray, co-founder of TRUESEC, comments US stepping up cyber offensive against Russia - "Similar attacks are being made against Sweden"
- TRUESEC's Marcus Murray on national TV, commenting the DDoS attack against the Social Democratic Party's homepage
- TrueSec hires 16-year Microsoft Veteran Steve Campbell
- Mega Geek Week 2019
- Meet us at TechDays in Sweden - October 23 - 25, 2018
- All of our seven (!) Microsoft MVPs are once again awarded 2018
- Meet TrueSec at MMS 2018
- Truesec acquires Digifort & platform for web-security automation
- TrueSec experts are presenting at Dustin Expo 2018
- Once again Microsoft Gold Partner - Windows and Devices
- Enterprise mobility expert Maurice Daly joins TrueSec
- TrueSec Invest AB sell their shares in Axelerate Solution AB
- Jakob Trusz boosts the penetration testing team at TrueSec
- Cyber Security Consultant Alexander Andersson
- TrueSec Development Team security software engineer Christoffer Sawicki
- Recorded presentations from TechDays 2017
- Nickolaj Andersen & Peter Löfgren speakers at SCUG.SE
- Penetration testers Davide Girardi & Erik Wilhelmsson joined TrueSec
- Invitation TrueSec Cyber Security Summit 2017
- Nickolaj Andersen, a brilliant MVP, fortifies TrueSec Deployment Team
- Fredrik Hagfjäll - a hungry code reviewer is onboard the development team
- Eliminate barriers in server and network management - TrueSec Case study
- Information about the global ransomware attack WannaCry
- Growing development team in Malmö
- Huge investment in cyber security in Karlskrona
- Archive 2016
Geek Week 2020Published: 2020-01-02
Five days with full focus on new technology, unlimited access to experts, and time to spend with other geeks. Geek Week 2020 in Stockholm, Sweden, and Chicago.
Welcome to Geek Week – five days and five nights of training, happenings and fun!
Full focus on new technology.
- We gather our best instructors and experts for exclusive training for 5 days and 5 nights, together with our customers.
- We all gather at the same hotel, where we will eat, sleep, learn, practice, have some fun and try out new technologies!
- Multiple tracks with technical hands-on trainings and labs.
- World-leading experts to guide you through the week.
- Unlimited access to experts, knowledge, labs and other geeks 24/5
All Inclusive – everything is included in the price. Hotel, food, training and even fun happenings in between. Relax and join the ride!
Read more about the event: geekweek.truesec.com