- Archive 2020
- SOC Operations Manager Daniel Edholm about being an enabler
- Meet Ted Molin, expert in cloud services and Office365 at TRUESEC
- Microsoft CISO event presenting Anna Averud and Hasain Alshakarti
- Truesec launches a new Threat Check Service
- We took the pulse on our Cyber Security Trainee Carlo Alberto Scola
- Davide Girardi is speaking about mainframe attacks at the Guide Share Europe 2019
- Simon Binder at Microsoft Ignite 2019
- Simon Binder Microsoft 365 expert at Truesec
- Johan Lindström the consultant manager with a different approach
- Anna Averud CEO of TRUESEC Group
- Connect with us at TechDays Sweden 2019
- TrueSec is proud to work beside these consecutive year Microsoft MVP Award recipients.
- Tim Davis joins TrueSec as a Senior Consultant
- Marcus Murray, co-founder of TRUESEC, comments US stepping up cyber offensive against Russia - "Similar attacks are being made against Sweden"
- TRUESEC's Marcus Murray on national TV, commenting the DDoS attack against the Social Democratic Party's homepage
- TrueSec hires 16-year Microsoft Veteran Steve Campbell
- Mega Geek Week 2019
- Meet us at TechDays in Sweden - October 23 - 25, 2018
- All of our seven (!) Microsoft MVPs are once again awarded 2018
- Meet TrueSec at MMS 2018
- Truesec acquires Digifort & platform for web-security automation
- TrueSec experts are presenting at Dustin Expo 2018
- Once again Microsoft Gold Partner - Windows and Devices
- Enterprise mobility expert Maurice Daly joins TrueSec
- TrueSec Invest AB sell their shares in Axelerate Solution AB
- Jakob Trusz boosts the penetration testing team at TrueSec
- Cyber Security Consultant Alexander Andersson
- TrueSec Development Team security software engineer Christoffer Sawicki
- Recorded presentations from TechDays 2017
- Nickolaj Andersen & Peter Löfgren speakers at SCUG.SE
- Penetration testers Davide Girardi & Erik Wilhelmsson joined TrueSec
- Invitation TrueSec Cyber Security Summit 2017
- Nickolaj Andersen, a brilliant MVP, fortifies TrueSec Deployment Team
- Fredrik Hagfjäll - a hungry code reviewer is onboard the development team
- Eliminate barriers in server and network management - TrueSec Case study
- Information about the global ransomware attack WannaCry
- Growing development team in Malmö
- Huge investment in cyber security in Karlskrona
- Archive 2016
HPE and Intel offers POC together with TrueSecs expertsPublished: 2016-10-05
Planning to upgrade your server park and try Windows Server 2016? Apply for a POC by Truesec.
Are your company interested in putting up a POC of Azure Stack, or to test new features such as Storage Spaces Direct in Windows Server 2016?
Then we have an excellent offer for you!
HPE and Intel offers TrueSec consultation to verify and try new functions in Windows Server 2016. Spend four to five days working on your project together with TrueSec consultants.
Nothing is to big or small to apply for
The application is simple. Send an email to us and describe what you need help with regarding your IT environment.
What’s a POC?
A POC is a proof of concept ie. a demonstration. It’s to verify that a concept or theory have potential for real-world application.