Secure your website with the automated vulnerability scanner TrueSec WebInspect
Stop an attacker from stealing confidential information from your website. Identify security issues, misconfigurations and other weaknesses before it’s too late.
Protect your internet-facing web assets using the best in class automated vulnerability scanning and threat discovery engine. TrueSec WebInspect is an automated inspection service that checks for cross-site scripting (XSS), SQL injections, the OWASP Top 10, and with a large number of other vulnerabilities. Besides finding specific security issues, the service also detects areas for improvement to make your webpage more user-friendly, faster, and more robust.
Always keep your website secure
Every time a new version of your website is released, there’s a chance a new bug or vulnerability is introduced. TrueSec has done 1000+ advanced penetration tests targeting websites all over the world. The unique expertise, including advanced vulnerability research and threat intelligence is constantly fed into the TrueSec WebInspect threat discovery engine to improve the detection excellency. By using TrueSec WebInspect with scheduled inspections, you’ll be notified of any new issues that might have arisen. When your developers are done fixing the issues, you can schedule a new inspection to verify that everything has been secured.
TrueSec WebInspect – a lightweight and friendly inspection tool
Your site will continue to operate seamlessly while TrueSec WebInspect does its job. To minimize the impact on your website, TrueSec WebInspect samples all pages intelligently. We are focused on helping you keep your site secure, so all findings come with a helpful guide on how to fix the problem.
More than just finding security issues
In addition to detecting security weaknesses, you will get complete insight into what can be improved on your webpage. For example, TrueSec WebInspect informs you about:
- Status of SSL/TLS certificate
- Broken links
- External resources that the website relies on
- Personal data exposure, like emails or other personal information that is stored on the website
- Unsecured resources that is being used
- Exposed documents
- Open ports and services running
- Status of cookies
- If necessary security measurements are being used
An intuitive user interface
After each inspection, you get a summary of the findings. Our interface gives you a clear and detailed view of the information, such as:
- Findings with detailed information of description, recommendation and location on website.
- Severity of the findings.
- Findings mapped to OWASP top 10.
- Comparison between reports.
- Easily share reports
How to get started with TrueSec WebInspect
Using TrueSec WebInspect is very simple. Our process follows these three easy steps:
- You select the website, or web app, to be inspected.
- When the inspection is finished, you will be notified about the result and can easily share the report with your development team.
- When all fixes have been applied by the development team, mark each alert as fixed by clicking the alert and pressing the Fixed button.
Get in touch with us, and we will help you to set up your account.
A security service developed by security experts
TrueSec WebInspect is developed by some of the best security experts who have many years of experience in performing penetration tests, security audits, and assessments of web applications. With our knowledge of how to hack into different systems in various branches, gives us the best conditions to develop a competitive tool to secure your websites.