Secure your web applications with a smaller-scale security test
Are you worried about getting hacked? Or other cyber security risks? The first step to strengthen your defense against cyber criminals is to gain insight and detect security weaknesses in your application.
A clear picture of the security level on your web – in no time!
A quick and cost-efficient way to test your web applications security level is to launch our small-scale penetration test. We use a methodology based on experience from working in the IT-security field and includes the following steps:
- Inspection to identify security vulnerabilities an attacker can exploit to access confidential information. It is based on the Truesec developed web inspection tool WebInspect.
- Manual verification of the result by our security experts to evaluate the risk and the possible impact the findings could have on your company.
- Debriefing of the results. Truesecs experts will go through the results and give you recommendations on how to create a more secure web – just as on a full-scale security test.
A unique chance to a Q&A session with Truesec security team.
Gain complete insight and a full Q&A-tool
In addition to detect security weaknesses, you will get complete insight into what can be improved on your web application. This gives you one of the best Quality Assurance (QA)-tool to work from with information like:
- Critical Security issues
- Information leakage
- Personal data exposure such as email or other personal information that is stored on your web application
- Server misconfiguration
- Status of SSL/TLS certificate
- Exposed admin interfaces
- Broken links and usability issues
- Scripts from untrusted sources
- Exposed documents
- Open ports and services running
- Status of cookies
A tool based on experience & technical knowledge
Truesec WebInspect is developed by security experts with many years’ experience in performing penetration tests, security audits, and assessments of web applications. Our accumulated knowledge has given us the best conditions to develop this competitive tool to secure your website.
Both of our websites are the constant target of intrusions. WebInspect enables us to manage them in the best way possible, while at the same time we can become better at protecting ourselves. – Per Sjösvärd, Stångåstaden
Individual pricing, but the offer usually lands at 20-25 000 SEK per web application including manual verification and presentation.
Are you ready to secure your web applications?
Contact me, Markus Millbourn, manager for Truesec WebInspect, for more information about how you can use this service to test your web security.
Send an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or use the form below if you prefer.