You will see how cybercriminals exploit vulnerabilities and misconfigurations in a modern Windows infrastructure and how to circumvent the latest security measures in the Windows platform.
This is a hands-on lab where you get to experiment with hacking techniques in a realistic Windows environment. The experts will guide you through the process and methodology followed during the attacks. You will use a combination of sophisticated attack platforms, public hacking tools, as well as Truesec's own internal tools.
Tailored Training or a Scheduled Course?
We can help you or your team understand your specific skills and development needs. Send us a request, and we’ll guide you, or reserve a spot on our next scheduled course below.
Technicians and technical decision-makers with an interest in IT security and developers who want a deeper understanding of infrastructure-based attacks.
Basic TCP/IP and basic Windows administration.
To raise awareness regarding security threats and challenges in the Microsoft world as IT professionals. As a participant, you will get a good understanding of how criminals attack Microsoft networks, and what tools and techniques they use.
Insight into how criminal attackers are compromised into systems is determined to maintain a secure IT environment.
During three intense days, you will carry out a large number of practical exercises against a realistic lab environment.
Examples of subtraction:
– Mapping of internet presence
– Network scanning
– Automated password attacks
– Take over systems by exploiting different types of deficiencies
– Avoiding traffic and passwords on switched networks
– Extract different types of password hashes from system
– Install backdoors, trojans and rootkits
– Manage keyloggers
– Manipulate logs
– Break into Active Directory
– Advanced password scrambling
– Take advantage of pass-the-hash technology
– Perform pass-the-dutchie technician
– Attack web servers
– Attack remotely services
….and much more.