A Windows-oriented master class developed and presented by one of the world’s foremost experts in security in the Windows platform, Hasain Alshakarti.
IT Pros and IT Managers will learn how to defend and secure a modern Windows environment using the latest and greatest built-in features, components, and tools.
By participating in this training, you will fully understand the threats of today, and be able to implement security controls that are proven to effectively detect, protect, and mitigate cyber threats in your Microsoft infrastructure.
Tailored Training or a Scheduled Course?
We can help you or your team understand your specific skills and development needs. Send us a request, and we’ll guide you, or reserve a spot on our next scheduled course below.
This course is intended for Information Technology (IT) Professionals, architects and developers that wants to further develop knowledge and skills to build Windows Enterprise Security.
General Active Directory experience and knowledge.
General Windows Systems experience and knowledge.
By taking this course you will be able to fully understand the threats of today and implement security controls that are proven to effectively defend your Microsoft infrastructure in the real world. World leading expert Hasain Alshakarti, enterprise Security MVP, will share tools, tactics, strategies, and notes from the field.
• Student manual
• Tools and documents
In this course, we will cover the latest features, tools, and components that are available for defending your windows infrastructure and preventing cybercriminals from successfully compromising your systems and data.
The expert will share the tactics and techniques that they have implemented in government agencies, financial institutions, and premier enterprises around the world.
By taking this course you will be armed with all the tools and knowledge needed to effectively defend your Windows infrastructure.
Module 1: Introduction
• Intelligence report – The latest features, tools and techniques from the field.
• Windows enterprise hardeing strategies.
Module 2: System Hardening
• Security Policy configuration, security compliance and enterprise distribution
• System Security update strategies – Patch management
• Implementing Applocker in the real world
• Bitlocker & Data Protection
• Virtualization-based Security
• Device Guard
• Windows Defender ATP
Module 3: Enterprise Authentication, Authorization, and Identity Protection
• PKI-based authentication
• Virtual Smartcards, smartscards
•Authentication Mechanism Assurance
• Active Directory authentication strategies
• Kerberos Only – Authentication Policies and Silos
• Restrict NTLM
• Protected Users
• Fine grained Password policies
• Managed service accounts
• Claims based authentication
• Active Directory Federation Services
• Dynamic access control
• Isolated User Mode – Credential Guard
• Windows Hello & Passport Credentials
• Remote Credential Guard
Module 4: Secure Systems Administration
• WinRM and Powershell remoting
• Just Enough Administration – JEA
• Secure RDP
• Privileged Access Management – PAM & JIT
• Securing Privileged Access
Module 5: Network Security
• IPSEC Based Segmentation
• Domain isolation
• Server/service isolation
• Advanced firewall
Module 6: Auditing
• Advanced auditing
• Advanced Threat Analytics – ATA