In this hands-on training, you will learn real-world techniques on the human side of social engineering attacks. You will walk away knowing how to protect your organization against social engineering attacks and how adversaries can attack in non-traditional ways.
The four-day course covers topics related to social engineering attacks, from understanding the methods used by attackers to educating others and responding to potential incidents. The interactive class is led by Jayson E. Street, Advanced Social Engineering Expert, DEF CON Groups Global Ambassador, and one of the industry’s top hacker and security experts. Jayson focuses on education over compromise by helping show how to move past finding vulnerabilities into educating and improving the target's security.
You will develop techniques and participate in simulations to better understand the human factors involved in social engineering and how to create a comprehensive incident response plan that goes beyond traditional network-based threats.
- Online research techniques
- Non-traditional attack methods
- Education over compromise
- Red Team engagement
- Security Awareness Engagement Methodology
- Hands-on, real-world examples and demonstrations
- Social engineering attacks
- Simulation exercises
- Human Factors in social engineering
Internal Security Awareness
- Educating others about social engineering attacks
- Increasing awareness of potential dangers
- Management buy-in
- Security awareness campaigns
- Engaging users to become part of the security team
Responding to Social Engineering Attacks
- Incident response planning
- Social engineering detection measures
- Responding to potential social engineering incidents
- Validating and protecting against social engineering attacks
- Recovering from a social engineering event
- Comprehensive incident response planning beyond the network
Who Should Attend
- Executives that need to know how to protect themselves and their organizations against social engineering attacks
- Security teams who want to educate their employees on the latest social engineering threats
- IT professionals who are responsible for securing their organization's network
- Pentesters who want to learn about social engineering attacks and techniques for addressing them
- Incident response teams that need to prepare for response to social engineering events
- USB Rubber Ducky
- OMG Cable
- Wi-Fi Pineapple Mark VII
- Living document with class notes, links, and resources available during class
- Classroom Discord Channel: to collaborate and share information in real-time
- USB Rubber Ducky Book: A Guide to Keystroke Injection Attacks, With Advanced Ducky Script
Doubletree Hilton, Jacksonville
Read more here: https://www.hilton.com/en/hotels/jaxjrdt-doubletree-jacksonville-riverfront/
About the trainer:
Jayson E. Street is labeled as a "notorious hacker" by FOX25 Boston, "World Class Hacker" by National Geographic Breakthrough Series, and described as a "paunchy hacker" by Rolling Stone Magazine. With over two decades of experience in the field, he has a reputation as one of the industry's top hackers and security experts regarding Security Awareness Training via Presentations and onsite physical compromises. Street's expertise ranges from incident response to social engineering and network/physical security.
Aside from his technical skills, Street is also a passionate advocate for the principle of education above exploitation. He firmly believes in using his skills for the greater good and has dedicated his career to helping organizations improve their security posture.
If asked, Jayson E. Street would describe himself simply as a hacker, helper, and human dedicated to making the world a safer, secure, and hopefully better place than when he found it.
$2495 (Regular price $4995)