Cyber Security Trainee Program
Kickstart your career in Cyber Security and gain deep insight into an industry that is growing at lightning speed. Are you the next generation of savvy Cyber Security Consultants? Get the chance to develop your skills by cramming out the most useful know-hows from the sharpest minds and best cyber security experts in the world!
About the trainee program
Gain unique insight into the cyber security industry where internships in our different security teams are combined with hands-on trainings. For three months, you are part of Truesec’s operations and will learn how we work with:
- Penetrationstester – test the security of customers to protect them against hackers
- Red Teaming – full-scale security tests
- Incident Response – help customers clean up and recover after a data breach
- Threat Detection – identify threats and identify potential security risks
An individual mentor follows your development and during these weeks you’ll walk hand-in-hand with some of the industry’s sharpest IT security consultants. We start from the head office in Stockholm, but we’ll also visit the offices in Karlskrona and Malmö. When the trainee program is completed, you will have a full knowledge base and hopefully kick-off your new position as Junior Cyber Security Consultant at Truesec.
Is trainee right for you?
If so, you are:
- on the way to finish your education or have already worked for a year or two,
- very interested in IT and technology in general and cyber security in particular,
- methodical and structured with high analytical ability,
- good ability to express yourself in speech and writing in Swedish and English,
- looking to be an important part of an expert team that is out in the field every day to help companies strengthen their security,
- previously unpunished as we always do a background check on all employees before employment.
What do you get?
You will operate in an environment that lives and breathes cyber security. The assignments are varied, and we work on the basis of our own skills and ambition. The focus is on developing your skills, with fixed salary and tasks using the latest technology.
For the right person, there are great opportunities for an interesting career in IT security, an industry that is growing at an extremely high pace.
If you want to participate and make a difference in the world, then we want to get to know you! We believe that in order to achieve true success we need colleagues with different backgrounds and experiences, which is why we would like to see a variation among applicants.
A little about us at TRUESEC
Truesec is one of the world’s most established cyber security companies. Since 2005, our expert teams have delivered top-class solutions to our customers. From banks and authorities to large and small companies worldwide.
Through a shared passion and expertise, we influence the development of cyber security at both regional and international level – an important mission that we are very proud of!
Do we get the opportunity to meet you?
The 2019 trainees have already been selected, but if you are interested in becoming our next year’s trainee, please send an email of interest to Anders Oscarsson, program manager for the trainee program and CEO of Truesec.
Drop an email: firstname.lastname@example.org or give him a call: 070-955 77 67.