Java developer with focus on backend
We are growing! We are looking for an experienced Java developer with a great interest in cyber security to our development team.
The TrueSec Security Team
TrueSecs expert team has a strong drive to deliver top-notch solutions to our customers. You will work together with a ambitious colleagues, who are at the forefront of new technology development. Through our shared passion and expertise, we influence and make an impact of the development in the IT sector. Both on a regional and international level. An important mission, that we are extremely proud of!
Together, the team develops advanced hacking and security tools, effective methods and performs consultancy assignments. We work with government agencies, organizations and leading companies.
Grow your career and passion
As a Java developer at TrueSec, you will be part of a unique group of security specialists. We offer great opportunities to develop but also encourage own initiatives. If you have solid knowledge and experience in the field of security as well as a strong driving force and willingness to continue to develop, this is the place to be!
The profile we are looking for
- Long-term experience as a developer in Java EE, Spring or equivalent
- High interest in quality, performance and avaliability requirements
- High interest in IT security (and want to learn even more)
- Work with Scrum, Kanban or equivalent
- University degree, university education in computer science, computer science or equivalent
- Legal and unpunished, we work with SUA-rated assignments and perform regular checks on our staff
Have a decisive role in our continued expansion in secure development and regional in Malmö, Copenhagen or Karlskrona.
- Applications in crypto / security
- Microservices architecture
- Large-scale distributed systems
- JBoss EAP
- Spring Boot
Do you want to make a difference?
The role “Java Developer” is based in Stockholm, Malmö or Karlskrona.
Responsible for this recruitment is Emil Kvarnhammar.
If you have questions send him an email or give him a call +46 709 18 30 20.