Marketing coordinator at TRUESEC
Do you thrive in producing events, engaging content and attractive advertising campaigns? Do you want to build a career in marketing within the largest growing industry in the world? Then we would love to see what we can accomplish together!
If you are a creative doer with proven technology content writing skill, you are the one we are looking for to join our Truesec team. You will have the mandate to act independently and make an impact – for real. Truesec is a highly regarded consultant company that focuses on cybersecurity, IT infrastructure, and secure development, and we strive to make the world a more secure place!
Career as marketing coordinator
You will be responsible for all of Truesecs marketing activities of our services, businesses, and brand building around experts, including events. You will execute marketing plans in close collaboration with your marketing and communications colleagues in Sweden and the US, as well as with business owners, managers, and our technical experts.
- Event creation and execution.
- Create marketing campaigns around events, training, and projects.
- Build and profile industry experts. Promote and make our technical experts, even more well-known, and bring forward new stars onto the IT scene.
- Build awareness and extend Truesecs visibility on the market and promoting our services.
- Lead generation through digital campaigns and events. From ideation, creative content development, targeting, and execution to follow-up.
- Brand building. Contribute to building the TrueSec story and strengthening our brand within the data-driven business transformation by producing targeted content and compiling core messages around TrueSec’s services.
On an ordinary working day, you may be discussing an upcoming event with a business owner, write a case story and edit and post contents in our channels.
- 3-5 years of experience working with digital and content marketing, preferably B2B or at an agency.
- A true initiator and independent doer
- Strong understanding of SEO and SEM principles, strategies, and implementations.
- Capability to produce inspiring contents in a variety of formats throughout a multichannel environment.
- You have proven project management skills.
- Understand the importance of market and solution trends as well as customer needs and translate these into compelling value propositions, communications, and campaigns.
- Loves marketing as much as we love technology and IT!
- Passion to learn and make a difference.
- Excellent writing skills: native Swedish and good English.
- Knowledge of the IT service sector is considered a plus, as well as experience in creating and executing digital B2B lead-generating campaigns and implementing marketing automation.
Truesec is a highly regarded company that focuses on cybersecurity, IT infrastructure, and secure development. Since 2005, our expert teams have delivered top-class solutions to our customers. From banks and authorities to large and small companies worldwide.
Through a shared passion and expertise, we influence the development of cybersecurity and IT solutions at both regional and international level. We aim to make the world more secure – an important mission that we are very proud of. Read more about Truesec here!
What’s in it for you?
You will have great possibilities to develop professionally, and a chance to develop your understanding of the dynamic and fast-growing IT service sector. You will have the mandate to act independently and make an impact – for real.
At Truesecs head office, next to Hötorget in Stockholm, you will work in a team together with the CEO, Marketing Team, Operations Manager, Webmaster, and Sales Representative. We offer you an energetic, fast phased, ever-changing, dynamic environment and provide comprehensive health care, flexible working hours, telecommute option, etc.
Welcome to a global working community valuing collaboration, trust, continuous development, and expertise!
Please send your application no later than September 6 to firstname.lastname@example.org, though we will start the hiring process earlier if we find an ideal candidate.
For more information
Contact Markus Lassfolk, responsible for this recruitment and CEO at TrueSec Infrastructure: +46 (0)70-9183012
Questions about this job role?
Send an email to Jenny Gustafsson, Head of Communications, or call: +46 (0)70-9183014
We look forward to hear from you!