Penetration tester to TRUESEC Security Team
IT threats are increasing dramatically. The need for cutting edge competence and impact is crucial. With over a decade tesing and securing data for costomers wordlwide, TrueSec has unique competence and insight in todays security level. Based on our experience, we know how to make a difference and can raise the level of security among our customers.
We need to expand and are looking for a new hungry penetration tester.
About TRUESEC Security Team
TrueSecs expert team has a strong drive to deliver top-notch solutions to our customers. You will work together with a ambitious colleagues, who are at the forefront of new technology development. Through our shared passion and expertise, we influence and make an impact of the development in the IT sector. Both on a regional and international level. An important mission, that we are extremely proud of!
Together, the team develops advanced hacking and security tools, effective methods and performs consultancy assignments. We work with government agencies, organizations and leading companies.
Grow your career and passion
As a penetration tester at TrueSec, you will be part of a unique group of security specialists. We offer great opportunities to develop but also encourage own initiatives. If you have solid knowledge and experience in the field of security as well as a strong driving force and willingness to continue to develop, this is the place to be!
The profile – Penetration Tester
- Engaged and passionate in the IT security area
- Experience of professional penetration tests
- Very good analytical ability, works structured and methodically
- Good ability to work independently and in teams
- Legal and unpunished, we work with SUA-rated assignments and perform regular checks on our staff
- Knowledge in at least one programming language
- Windows and / or Linux platform
- Network and TCP / IP
- Web / SQL
- University degree, university education or equivalent
- Expertise in security-focused code review
- Educational ability
- Experience of incident management
Do you want to make a difference?
The role “Penetration Tester” is based in Stockholm, Malmö or Karlskrona.
Responsible for this recruitment is Marcus Murray.
If you have questions send him an email or give him a call +46 709 18 30 01.