Security Analyst to TRUESEC SOC
Help us improve the security level in society. Work at Truesec Security Operation Center with the mission to detect and respond to cyberattacks.
At Truesec we focus on monitoring the security of our customers’ infrastructure. There is a critical need to improve work processes with information and cybersecurity for organizations, authorities, and companies. We see alarming shortcomings in organizations’ abilities to find attackers in IT environments today. Our task is to prevent, detect, and manage these attacks.
Join our team
and the ongoing development of our security-monitoring capabilities!
You will be responsible for managing alarms from suspected security incidents, analyzing them, and participating in managing identified security incidents. In this role, you will actively search for signs of intrusion by analyzing log and network data to find deviations that may be part of a cyberattack.
As part of the team, you will help develop our detection capabilities, routines, and shared knowledge.
The person we are looking for will perform first-line SOC functions during normal office hours at Truesec’s main office in the Stockholm city center. You will work closely with the VP at Truesec Detect, the second-line staff, and colleagues in Truesec’s other business areas.
The profile we are looking for
- Passionate about IT security with a strong interest in how organizations can defend themselves against cyberattacks and become better at detecting them
- Very good understanding of basic computer and system science
- Very good conceptual understanding of security architecture and security features
- Good knowledge of attack methods and vectors
- Understanding how malicious code works
- Understanding of intrusion indicators
- Good understanding of IT-related threats and risks
- Speak and write Swedish fluently
- At least three years of experience working with IT security
- No criminal record, as we work with security-sensitive assignments and perform regular checks on our staff
- University degree in computer science, computer engineering or equivalent
It is also an advantage if you have experience in
- Programming, e.g. Java or .NET
- IT operations
- Safety monitoring and incident management
- Performing penetration tests against IT infrastructure
- Centralized log management
Contact Björn Brolin, VP Truesec Detect.
Phone: +46 (0)709-18 30 07