Security software engineer to TrueSec
We are looking for a developer with deep knowledge in application testing, analysis and the development of effective security tools. Are you passionate about accelerate the development progress in vulnerability research and technical IT security? Both in Sweden and internationally? Then you have found the right place!
The TrueSec security team
TrueSec team of experts has a strong drive to deliver top-notch solutions to our customers. You will work together with a ambitious colleagues, who are at the forefront of new technology development. Through our shared passion and expertise, we influence and make an impact of the development in the IT sector. Both on a regional and international level. An important mission, that we are extremely proud of!
Together, the team develops advanced hacking and security tools, effective methods and performs consultancy assignments. We work with government agencies, organizations and leading companies.
Grow your career and passion
As a Security Software Engineer at TrueSec, you will be part of a unique group of security specialists. We offer great opportunities to develop but also encourage own initiatives. If you have solid knowledge and experience in the field of security as well as a strong driving force and willingness to continue to develop, this is the place to be!
The profile “Security Software Engineer”
- Engaged and passionate in IT security!
- Experience of professional penetration tests
- Very good analytical ability
- Works structured and methodically
- Good ability to work independently and in teams
- Lawful and unpunished, we work with SUA-rated assignments and perform regular checks on our staff
- Deep programming skills in C / Assembler
- Programming skills in .Net
- Good understanding of internal data functionality such as memory management, CPU etc.
- Good knowledge in debugging and code analysis, windows and / or Linux platform, network and TCP / IP, Web / SQL.
- University degree, university education or equivalent education
- Experience in incident management
- Knowledge of malware and kernel / driver programming
Do you want to make a difference?
The role “Security Software Engineer” is based in Stockholm, Malmö or Karlskrona.
Responsible for this recruitment is Marcus Murray.
If you have questions send him an email or give him a call +46 709 18 30 01.