Subject-matter expert (SME) / Threat Hunter to TRUESEC SOC
Truesec Security Expert Team in Karlskrona is growing and are now looking for a new colleagues - a subject matter expert (SME) and threat hunter. Our team work with customers that often are considered nation state importance when it comes to their business and infrastructure. The person we are now looking for have extensive knowledge and experience within the security area, and a drive and will to continue to develop. Are you our new SME at Truesec SOC?
Truesec in Karlskrona will establish a locally present SOC (Security operations Center) in Karlskrona, as a complement and in close cooperation with Truesec SOC already established in Stockholm. If you want to be the one to start, drive and setup our SOC in Karlskrona – there is now a unique opportunity for you!
At Truesec we focus on monitoring the security of our customers infrastructure. There is a critical need to improve work processes with information and cybersecurity for organizations, authorities, and companies. We see alarming shortcomings in organizations’ abilities to find attackers in IT environments today. Our task is to prevent, detect, and manage these attacks.
The person we are now looking for are to be seen as a Subject matter expert (SME) or Threat hunter.
In this SME role, you have experience of:
- Advanced intrusion techniques
- Tool development (security tools)
- Malicious code and memory resistant technology etc
- Programming and coding; C#, Java, vb.net, C, C++, Assembly etc
- Microsofts Enterprise technologies
- Active directory Services
- General network structure and network components
- General server and client platforms
- Passionate about IT security with a strong interest in how organizations can defend themselves against cyberattacks and become better at detecting them
- Very good conceptual understanding of security architecture and security features
- Speak and write Swedish fluently
- No criminal record, as we work with security-sensitive assignments and perform regular checks on our staff
TRUESEC SOC Karlskrona
Being first at this new area of local business, there is a big opportunity to create a role suiting your thoughts and your ambitions, but in sync with SOC in Stockholm and the Truesec VP of Detect.
As a employee at Truesec, you will be part of a unique group of security specialists. We offer great opportunities to develop but also encourage own initiatives. If you have solid knowledge and experience in the field of security as well as a strong driving force and willingness to continue to develop, this is the place to be!
IT threats are increasing dramatically. The need for cutting edge competence and impact is crucial. With over a decade tesing and securing data for costomers wordlwide, Truesec has unique competence and insight in todays security level. Based on our experience, we know how to make a difference and can raise the level of security among our customers.
Responsible for this recruitment is Mikael Lagström.
If you have questions send him an email or give him a call +46 709 18 30 38.