Application Security Testing
Truesec's Application Security Testing service is a unique combination of analysis techniques, such as static analysis, dynamic analysis, scan for known weakness patterns, software composition analysis, instrumented testing, and manual review.
Our Application Security service is a unified platform for tracking and managing application security defects, whether they are discovered before deployment or later in your production environment.
We provide Application Security Testing as a service to customers who want to integrate advanced software security assessments into their software development life cycle (SDLC) and DevOps toolchain.
Establishing an Application Security Testing program
Included in the service are:
- An aggregated overview, including metrics and trends, of the application security risks within your organization
- A benchmark against common vulnerabilities like CWE/SANS Top 25 and OWASP Top 10
- Continuous analysis of third-party libraries and middleware used in your application (known as Software Composition Analysis)
- Accurate recommendations and feedback from our team of secure development experts
- Structured feedback on application security defects/risks identified in your operations environment
- Applied security awareness training for developers