Predict cyber attacks with Threat Intelligence
Why You Need Cyber Threat Intelligence
We respond to and investigate hundreds of cyber attacks each year, providing us, and by extension you, with unique insight into how threat actors perform their attacks. Threat intelligence, also known as cyber threat intelligence, means applying this knowledge to your organization to build defensive capabilities based on your actual threats.
Leverage cyber threat intelligence to make strategic decisions on building defensive capabilities for long-term resilience against cyber attacks.
The Threat Landscape
Threat Intelligence Report 2022
Read our latest public Cyber Threat Intelligence Report for insight into the current threat landscape. The report is based on our combined knowledge and experience working actively with many extensive and complex cyber attacks. The report was created by Truesec's Threat Intelligence Unit.
What Truesec Cyber Threat Intelligence Enables You To Do
- Make decisions based on real-world data, not baseless opinions and ideas about what works and what doesn’t
- Prioritize cybersecurity initiatives based on what’s really going to make a difference
- Achieve tactical, operational, and strategic excellence for all cybersecurity activities
- Understand exactly what defensive capabilities are necessary to defend against the attacks of today and tomorrow
- Define and understand your threat profile
We Are 100% Focused on Cybersecurity
complex cyber attack investigations in the last 12 months
endpoints monitored and protected 24/7 for incidents and breaches
dedicated Teams for Threat- and Human Threat Intelligence
Our Threat Intelligence Services
- Leak Detection and Mitigation – Locate leaked data and information following a cyber breach
- TIBER - Threat Intelligence-Based Ethical Red Teaming. Perform targeted red team exercises according to the standards of the EU Central Bank with realistic scenarios tailored to your organization
- Threat Profile Report – Get a detailed description of all the threats facing your organization
- Tailored Threat Intelligence – Receive custom intelligence reports tailored to your specific intelligence requirements
- Threat intelligence advice and expertise
Leak Detection and Mitigation
Utilize our deep knowledge of cybercrime ecosystems and their infrastructure to search for signs of sensitive data ending up in the wrong hands. On confirmation, we immediately help you take the necessary steps to mitigate and prevent a possible attack.
TIBER is an EU-codified process for threat intelligence-based ethical red teaming specifically designed for the financial sector but applicable to other sectors as well. In a TIBER assignment, we will construct realistic attack scenarios based on threat intelligence and real-world data about your organization. Our Red Team (adversary emulation) will then perform a simulated attack against your organization in accordance with the scenarios.
Threat Profile Report
A customer-specific detailed analysis of the threat landscape and how it impacts your industry and organization. The report provides an in-depth understanding of real-world threats to your organization and a general overview of how your current cybersecurity posture measures against these threats.
Threat intelligence in practice
Defending your organization requires an understanding of who your attackers are, their most likely course of action, and what attacking techniques and methods they would use. Threat profiles are about establishing this context, the parameters and variables that affect your ability to defend effectively.
Use threat intelligence to your advantage
Threat intelligence is, at its core, about providing you with a knowledge advantage, which enables you to direct your resources where they are most effective. Use threat intelligence to guide your cyber security program and enable a more responsive and adaptable cyber defense.
Threat intelligence update
A list of the Top 10 tips to help organizations protect their IT environment from cyber conflicts related to the war in Ukraine.
Threat Intelligence Update
With the appalling Russian invasion of Ukraine, the risk of an economic war between Russia and the West has increased dramatically. Such a conflict could involve cyber attacks on critical infrastructure in Western countries.
Contact Our Threat Intelligence Team
We are here for you, if you have questions, inquires or other thoughts.