Supply chain attacks have been around for many years, and we at Truesec are seeing an increase in their frequency. At the same time, we see a trend of supply chain attacks as something that cannot be protected against, and therefore, many turn a blind eye to the risks, choosing to do nothing about them.
However, like any other cyber threat, this is a challenge that can be protected against in a number of different ways, depending on the type of the threat and the setup you have.
- What is a supply chain attack?
- What trends we have seen recently related to supply chain attacks?
- Who is carrying out supply chain attacks?
- What you need to know about supply chain attacks. Whether you are a developer, IT professional, IT technician, or in a management function.
- Where to start to increase your protection against supply chain attacks.
Security managers, IT managers, IT technicians, IT professionals, and those who work in an IT department and who are interested in security issues.