Supply-chain attacks have been around for many years, and we at Truesec are seeing an increase among them. At the same time, we see a trend of supply-chain attacks as something that cannot be protected against and therefore many people turn a blind eye to the risks, not trying to do anything about them.
However, like any other cyber threat, this is a challenge that can be protected against in a number of different ways, depending on the type of the threat and the setup you have.
- What supply-chain attack is
- What trends we have seen recently around supply-chain attacks
- Who is carrying out supply-chain attacks?
- What you need to know about supply-chain attacks. Whether you are a developer, IT professional, IT technician or in management function
- Where to start to increase your protection against supply-chain attacks
Security managers, IT managers, IT technicians, IT professionals and for those who work in an IT department and who are interested in security issues.