Advanced Operating System Deployment
This is a unique chance to spend five full days with two of the foremost experts in the OS deployment sector, and learn to master and extend the ConfigMgr and MDT platform.
In this training you learn to build and customize rock solid deployment solutions using the new System Center Configuration Manager platform and Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT). You also get a thorough technical drill-down to changes in the Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016 platforms.
Be in the administrator seat of a full MDT and ConfigMgr environment
Get on this journey and discover new possibilities together with Johan Arwidmark and Mikael Nyström! In addition to the comprehensive lab material, and many live demos, time is set off for real life deployment issues where the instructors discuss and solve problems that you bring to the training. As always we take you for lunch at a nearby restaurant, where the discussions continue. It’s almost like free consultancy!
Tailored training or a scheduled course?
We can help you or your team understand your specific skills and development needs. Send us a request, and we’ll guide you, or reserve a spot on our next scheduled course below.
IT-proffs och tekniker
Pre knowledge requirement
Basic understanding of Active Directory, WSUS, MDT, WDS and Configuration Manager 2007/2012.
This class will take you through the design, installation and advanced configurations of the application and OSD features in MDT and Configuration Manager. After the training you will have a solid understanding of the solutions and be able to use and design these features according to best practices.
Labenvironment and labmanual.
As usual for a Geek Week Event, the classes is all based on real world scenarios and authentic customer cases. During these five days you will learn about
· Build Windows 10 reference images, including the fully automated Image Factory process
· Deploy highly secure Windows 10 machines, configured with BitLocker and Credential Guard
· Windows ADK 10 internals, USMT and Provisioning Packages
· Changes to Windows 10 Updates and Offline Servicing
· Updates to Windows 10 PowerShell
· Master Windows 10 driver handling
· Deploying Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016 with MDT and ConfigMgr
· Deploy Windows 10 in a VDI Scenario
· Deploy Windows Server Remote Desktop
· In-place upgrade of Windows 7 / 8.1 to Windows 10, including deep-dive troubleshooting
· Extend OS deployment in ConfigMgr
· Develop and use PowerShell scripts inside the task sequences and Applications
· Develop and use PowerShell scripts to automate ConfigMgr and MDT Management
· Develop and use frontends, databases and web services.
· Modify the Litetouch Wizard for advanced Server Deployment
· Configuring offline media deployments
· Bending the rules, understanding and customizing the rules (customsettings.ini)
· Advanced troubleshooting of ConfigMgr and MDT
· Implement and Configure UE-V, MBAM and App-V
· Extend Monitoring in ConfigMgr and MDT
· Managing Windows 10 using on-premise using MDM in ConfigMgr
- Duration: 5 days
- Instructor: Johan Arwidmark & Mikael Nyström
- Price: 39995 SEK
- Location: Stockholm, LabCenter
- Date: 20180528
- Book now!