Managed Detection and Response (MDR): Your Security Operations Center (SOC)
More Than Just a Security Operations Center
We like to think of our work as more than just a SOC service. When working with us, you get a transparent and collaborative partnership in cybersecurity.
At its core, the Truesec Managed Detection and Response (MDR) service is a security analysis team that conducts 24/7 attack monitoring, threat hunting, threat intelligence analysis, and threat remediation. The team analyzes alerts, eliminates false positives, and immediately notifies your team in the event of an IOA (indicator of attack) and takes action to mitigate the attack, contain the threat, and protect your data. As a result, Truesec Managed Detection and Response saves you valuable time to focus on increasing your organization’s proactive cybersecurity defense.
What is Managed Detection and Response: SOC services from Truesec?
- A capability-centric SOC operation rather than a tool-centric one. This allows us to offer you the best possible service no matter what products and tools you use – and adapt to any changes that might occur.
- Scalable. Our SOC cybersecurity services can be upgraded or downgraded as your needs change.
- Our Managed Detection and Response service is designed with 100% transparency. We offer verifiable deliveries and walk you through any actions we've taken.
- Lock-in free. The cyber world is constantly evolving, so our tools are flexible and can be replaced when needed.
- Customer-focused and collaborative, allowing our SOC team and our SOC service to become an extension of your organization.
How We Do It
- Truesec adheres to a customer-centric data model, this means that the customer owns their security platform including data, tools and services. We at Truesec do our work within the customers platform counteracting any lock-in effect and together we create a SOC geared to stop cyber-attacks by adding the capability to quickly investigate and isolate suspicious activity. This means we will use and manage several modern detection platforms (EDR, Identity, NDR, Cloud Security Services, and SIEM systems) and, when possible, also adapt and use other platforms that our customers have invested in. This is what's commonly called Extended Detection & Response (XDR).
- Truesec believes that the best quality cybersecurity service is delivered through correctly and continuously tuned innovative tools – with highly skilled operators in front of them 24/7/365 investigating alarms looking for possible compromises.
- We consider Managed Detection and Response the first (and most often last) line of defense. Therefore, we use the other parts of Truesec, like Threat Intel and Incident Response to feed information and knowledge to and from the SOC.
How To Detect and Respond to Security Breaches and Prevent Ransomware
Talk to Us!
Interested in us, our services, or our mission to keep the world safe? Just have a question? We’re here, and we'll reply within 24 hours.