Some of the Benefits of Performing a Security Health Check
- An accurate cybersecurity risk assessment of your current cybersecurity posture and your capacity to withstand a cyber attack.
- A fundamental understanding of the vulnerabilities in your IT environment.
- Reliable recommendations on how to efficiently handle your IT security deficiencies.
- Knowledge of best practices and recommendations for a continuous security effort.
- A joint review and discussion with Truesec specialists where we address any questions you have or clarifications you may want regarding the assessment.
Areas Covered in a Security Health Check
- Network design, segmentation, and isolation
- System and account dependencies
- Active Directory security configurations
- Identity and authentication configurations
- Permissions for shared resources
- Vulnerable applications and services
- Security configurations for clients and servers
- Patch level and patch management
- Password strength among users and local accounts
- Azure and Office 365 configurations (and/or other cloud providers)
- Internet exposed services
Talk to Us!
Interested in us, our services, or our mission to keep the world safe? Just have a question? We’re here, and we'll reply within 24 hours.