Why You Need Offensive Cybersecurity
A successful cyber attack can be financially and operationally devastating. With the constantly growing threat landscape, an in-depth understanding of your organization's current cybersecurity posture and how to improve it has become crucial.
Our offensive security services focus on finding the vulnerabilities that matter. By using a wide range of different assessment techniques, we can identify any security flaws you might have in, for example, your environment, systems, applications, hardware, and anything else connected to the internet. We can then give you the recommendations you need to improve your cybersecurity properly – and prevent any potential breaches and cyberattacks.
Offensive Cybersecurity Services Offer You
- Security assessments tailored to your specific needs and situation, ensuring that we validate and improve your company's security posture.
- We preform a broad range of different Security Assessment like penetration testing, Red Team Assignments, security health checks, and analysis of external exposures.
- Expert recommendations that will help you strengthen your resilience towards cyber attacks.
- A cybersecurity partner that works as an extension of your organization, continuously improving your security posture.
Our Offensive Cybersecurity Services
Penetration Testing is an active but controlled attack simulation against your IT environment. It allows our specialists to identify, understand, and mitigate any security vulnerabilities that cybercriminals could use against your organization. The penetration test usually focuses on external exposures, internal IT environments, web applications, and specific systems.
Security Health Check
A Security Health Check is a technical analysis and broad security assessment that gives you insight into your IT environment's vulnerabilities and security issues. This includes penetration testing as well as identifying common security misconfigurations that can be – and often are – exploited by threat actors.
External Exposure Assessment
An External Exposure Assessment is a security evaluation that identifies and reviews all of the systems, services, and applications of your central IT infrastructure that are intentionally or unintentionally exposed to the internet.
Red Team Assignment
A Red Team Assignment is a cybersecurity assessment that simulates a cyber attack. The goal is to measure how well your organization can identify and respond to malicious actors. The Red Team uses the same techniques and tools that hackers do, trying to avoid being detected and, that way, testing the internal security team's defense readiness.
Protect Yourself from Hackers – By Hiring One
A Penetration Test allows our security specialists to examine, investigate, and test your IT environment for security flaws. That way, we can determine your vulnerabilities and give you prioritized recommendations on how to strengthen your overall security posture.
The most common penetration tests focus on the following areas:
Internal IT Environments
A Security Health Check will give you:
- An accurate assessment of your current cybersecurity posture and capacity to withstand cyber attacks.
- A fundamental understanding of your IT environment’s vulnerabilities and security issues.
- Expert recommendations on how to handle your IT security deficiencies.
- Knowledge of best practices and recommendations on how to continuously improve your security.
- A joint review and discussion with our specialists to address any questions or clarifications you may need regarding the assessment and our findings.
A successful cyber attack can be financially and operationally devastating. As cybercrime has evolved into a trillion-euro per year business, and organizations of all sizes and industries have become potential targets, an in-depth understanding of your organization's current cybersecurity posture and how to improve it has become essential.
How we stand out in the crowd
How We Help
penetration tests performed annually across all types of industries
dedicated offensive security specialists, penetration testers, and Red Team ethical hackers.
Talk to Us!
Interested in us, our services, or our mission to keep the digital world safe? Just have a question? We’re here and look forward to hearing from you.